All community members are encouraged to attend one of the upcoming campus meetings on the possible arming of University of Oregon police officers. Hear information, ask questions, make comments.
- Monday, February 11, 2013, 6:00-7:30 p.m.
Global Scholars Hall Great Room, 1710 E. 15th Ave.
- Tuesday, February 26, 2013, 4:30-6:00 p.m.
EMU Fir Room
- Wednesday, March 6, 2013, 11:30 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
Knight Library Browsing Room
Read more about the issue and public input process at around.uoregon.edu/campus-policing. Interim UOPD Chief Carolyn McDermed will also be available to answer questions or receive comments at several smaller, informal events:
- Tuesday, Feb. 19, from 3:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m., in the EMU Walnut Room
- Thursday, Feb. 21, from noon to 1 p.m., in the EMU Board Room
- Wednesday, Feb. 27, from 4 p.m. to 5 p.m., in the EMU Walnut Room
- Friday, March 1, from noon to 1 p.m., in the Bean Residence Hall Moore Dining Room
- Tuesday, March 5, from noon to 1 p.m., in the EMU Walnut Room
Written comments on the topic can be submitted to email@example.com through March 15, 2013.