Arming UO Police: A Campus Discussion
All community members are encouraged to attend one of the upcoming campus meetings on the possible arming of University of Oregon police officers. Hear information, ask questions, make comments.
- Monday, February 11, 2013, 6:00-7:30 p.m.
Global Scholars Hall Great Room, 1710 E. 15th Ave.
- Tuesday, February 26, 2013, 4:30-6:00 p.m.
EMU Fir Room
- Wednesday, March 6, 2013, 11:30 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
Knight Library Browsing Room
Read more about the issue and public input process at around.uoregon.edu/campus-policing. Interim UOPD Chief Carolyn McDermed will also be available to answer questions or receive comments at several smaller, informal events:
- Tuesday, Feb. 19, from 3:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m., in the EMU Walnut Room
- Thursday, Feb. 21, from noon to 1 p.m., in the EMU Board Room
- Wednesday, Feb. 27, from 4 p.m. to 5 p.m., in the EMU Walnut Room
- Friday, March 1, from noon to 1 p.m., in the Bean Residence Hall Moore Dining Room
- Tuesday, March 5, from noon to 1 p.m., in the EMU Walnut Room
Written comments on the topic can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org through March 15, 2013.