Copyrights All design and content are the property of the University of Oregon, UOPD unless otherwise stated. Permission to reproduce material from this site without written consent is strictly prohibited. Other copyright protection may apply. Please see the University of Oregon's Copyright information and publishing guidelines managed by the University of Oregon's Creative Publishingteam. Related:
Terms and Conditions of Use
- Use of this system constitutes consent to security monitoring and testing. All activity is monitored with host name and IP address. Unauthorized access to police.uoregon.eduis prohibited by law, ORS 164.337. Port scanning is illegal and defined as connecting or attempting to connect to a series of ports on a computer without prior authorization.
- The University of Oregon Police Department Publications are copyrighted by the University of Oregon. Use of these publications is subject to copyright law.
- Users may retrieve the contents from police.uoregon.edu, in whole or in part, and make and print copies of that content for personal use.
- Users may create links to police.uoregon.eduand it's sub pages, to enable others to access them.
- Users may not modify police.uoregon.educontent or create derivative works without the written consent of the Director of the Department of Public Safety.
- Users may not make any commercial use of police.uoregon.edu content. This includes distribution of copies to others for commercial purposes.
Use at Own Risk Use the information found on the UOPD web site at your own risk. Information published in police.uoregon.edu is provided by many people. While we try to keep all information published in this site as accurate and up-to-date as possible, we cannot guarantee that it always will be. If you see something in a police.uoregon.edu document that you believe should be corrected or updated, please report the problem to our webmaster via e-mail. Be sure to give the full URL of the document in your message. We will check for corrections or possible improvements and make changes as deemed necessary. Not Legal Documents Documents published (or available) on this web site are not legal documents. The information is provided for reference purposes only. The official record copy of any police.uoregon.edu publication is satisfied in favor of the printed copy. The official copy of an Oregon Administrative Rule is contained in the Administrative Order filed at the Archives Division, 800 Summer St. NE, Salem, Oregon 97310. Any discrepancies with the published version are satisfied in favor of the Administrative Order. The Oregon Administrative Rules and the Oregon Bulletin are copyrighted by the Oregon Secretary of State. Further Information For further information about University of Oregon computing rules, please visit the university's Information Servicesweb site for details.