In cooperation with Facilities Services, UOPD issues keys for all non-residence University buildings.
Keys may be picked up and returned at the Department of Parking and Transportation at 1401 Walnut St.
- Keys to University facilities may be issued to departments, University faculty, staff, graduate assistants, students, and non-University persons authorized in writing by the appropriate dean, director, or department head.
- Keys are issued only with a key-card request bearing an authorized signature. Deposits are required. The amount varies depending upon the type of key issued.
- Keys must be ordered in advance by using the online order form.
- Grand master and master keys shall be issued only upon the written authorization of the Chief of Police or in the case of keys issued to supervisory personnel in Facility Services, upon the written authorization of the Director of Facility Services.
- Any person or department to whom University keys are issued accepts the responsibility for promptly notifying UOPD and his or her immediate supervisor in the event that the key(s) are lost or stolen.
Key Deposit Prices Note: Key deposits may be made via cash or check only or by department index.
|Key access card
|Key for classified staff w/signed waiver