As of July 1st, 2015, the Key Office is now a division of Campus Operations.
Please note all key deposits are by cash and check only.
Key pick-ups and returns are handled in the UO Card Office, located on the first floor of the Erb Memorial Union (EMU) in the Taylor Lounge. The office is typically closed during times that the EMU is closed, such as during academic breaks.
Key pick-up and key return hours are 9:00 a.m.–4:30 p.m. M-F.
- Keys to university facilities may be issued to departments, university faculty, staff, graduate assistants, students, and non-university persons authorized in writing by the department key authorizer.
- Keys are issued only with a key-card request form bearing an authorized signature. Deposits are required. The amount varies depending upon the type of key issued.
- Keys must be ordered in advance by using the online order form.
- Grand master and master keys shall be issued only upon the written authorization of the Chief of Police or in the case of keys issued to supervisory personnel in Campus Operations, upon the written authorization of the Director of Campus Operations.
- Any person or department to whom university keys are issued accepts the responsibility for promptly notifying the Key Office and his or her immediate supervisor in the event that the key(s) are lost or stolen.
Key Deposit Prices
Note: Key deposits may be made via cash or check only or by department index.
|Key access card||$20.00|
|Key for classified staff w/signed waiver||$1.00|