Bicycle Theft Report
Notice: Online reports are not official reports. Only the printed copy, signed by the reporting officer and containing a Department or Eugene Police issued case number are considered the official copies. This online report form is intended to facilitate the report process by providing officers pertinent information about the incident in a timely manner so that an official report can be prepared and submitted through the reporting system.
- If you believe your bicycle was stolen, not borrowed by a friend or impounded, then fill out this form as completely and accurately as possible.
- Before an official report can be filed, a UOPD officer must be able to contact you to verify all the information you provided. They may also have additional questions regarding the incident.
- Include your full name, address, and contact information.
- If you are unsure of any details requested on this form, leave those fields blank. Providing misleading or inaccurate information may slow the report filing process.
- Please allow 48 hours for an officer to contact you for verification.
- If you need a case number for insurance purposes, please advise the reporting officer at the time you're contacted so they may assist you.
By submitting this report, you certify the information you have provided is true and correct to the best of your knowledge. An officer will contact you within 48 hours to verify information.